8 Easy Steps of Home Power Washing
If you’re looking to home power washing, you’ve come to the right place. In just 8 easy steps, we’ll show you how to get your home clean and ready for painting or staining. Power washing is a great way to prepare your home for a new coat of paint, and it’s much easier than you might think!
So let’s get started.
- First, you’ll need to gather your supplies. You’ll need a power washer, detergent, and a brush or scrubber. Make sure you have all of your supplies before you begin.
- Next, you’ll need to find a suitable location to power wash your home. You’ll want to choose a location that is away from any trees or other obstacles. Once you’ve found a suitable location, set up your power washer according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Next, apply the detergent to the areas you wish to power wash. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for best results.
- After applying the detergent, turn on the power washer and begin washing the areas you’ve treated with detergent. Be sure to use a back and forth motion when washing.
- Once you’ve finished washing, turn off the power washer and let the area dry completely.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 until all of the areas you wish to power wash have been cleaned.
- After you’ve finished power washing your home, you’ll need to rinse off any remaining detergent. To do this, simply turn on the power washer and spray the area with clean water.
- Once you’ve rinsed off the detergent, you’re done! Your home is now clean and ready for painting or staining.
Tips for keeping your home power washed and looking great:
- Make sure to keep the area around your home clear of any obstructions so the power washer can reach all of the surfaces.
- If you have any wood trim or siding, make sure to protect it with a waterproof sealant before power washing.
- If you have any windows or doors, make sure to close and cover them with plastic sheeting to protect them from the spray.
- Always use caution when using a power washer, and never aim it at anyone or anything that may be damaged by the high pressure stream.
- Start by power washing the lower parts of your home and work your way up.
- Be sure to rinse all surfaces thoroughly after power washing to remove any soap or cleaner residue.
- Allow all surfaces to dry completely before painting or staining.
- Apply a fresh coat of paint or sealant to all surfaces after power washing to help protect them from future damage.
- Regularly power wash your home to keep it looking its best.
Power washing your home is a great way to get it clean and prepare it for painting or staining. In just 8 easy steps, you can have your home power washed and looking great! Follow these tips to keep your home looking its best.
Red Door Pro Wash – Fredericksburg
19 Baron Park Rd Suite 105, Fredericksburg, VA 22405