How to Make Your Own Pressure Washer Extension Wand
A pressure washer extension wand is a device that allows you to extend the reach of your pressure washer. This can be helpful for cleaning hard-to-reach areas or for reaching high surfaces.
There are a few different types of pressure washer extension wands available.
- The most common type is the adjustable extension wand. This type of wand allows you to adjust the length of the wand to suit your needs.
- Another type of pressure washer extension wand is the fixed-length wand. This type of wand has a set length and cannot be adjusted.
If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option, you can make your own pressure washer extension wand. This is a great way to save money and still get the job done right. Here’s what you need to know about making your own pressure washer extension wand.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- PVC pipe
- PVC fittings
- Pressure washer hose
- Tape measure
- Hack saw
- To make your own pressure washer extension wand, start by measuring the length of PVC pipe that you need.
- Cut the pipe to size using a hack saw.
- Next, attach the PVC fittings to the ends of the pipe.
- Finally, attach the pressure washer hose to one of the fittings.
Tips for using a pressure washer extension wand safely and effectively:
- Start with the wand at a lower pressure setting and gradually increase the pressure if needed.
- Be careful not to point the wand directly at people or animals.
- Wear protective clothing, including gloves, goggles, and earplugs, when using a pressure washer extension wand.
- Never leave the pressure washer running unattended.
Now you’re ready to start cleaning! Be sure to follow all safety precautions when using your pressure washer extension wand.